DistinguishedReclaimed Barnwood Experts
Boards & Beams
Here are Distinguished Boards and Beams we pride ourselves in having built trustworthy, solid relationships in three key areas; with our supply chain, with our customers, and with our employees.
As a leader in the reclaimed lumber industry since 2005, we have fostered and solidified strong relationships with those working to repurpose large quantities of reclaimed lumber from throughout the United States and Canada. Through our network we are able to source and provide nearly anything your project dreams. We started small and initially grew through word of mouth and customer referrals. We are proud to say that our material and milling speaks for itself and has earned us repeat business from some of the most notable names in the building industry.
We believe in having long-term relationships with our customers and will do whatever it takes to provide the best quality product at the best possible price. From residential owners looking for small quantities of material to build out one room at a time, to architects and designers looking for unique products, to general contractors sourcing material for large-scale projects we provide the best customer service in order to earn repeat business.
We diligently over see every step of the reclaimed wood process and refuse to accept average, from sourcing, salvaging, kiln drying, milling, and delivering our products, we achieve our mission of delivering the best product at the best price, with the best service and know we can’t do this without the diligent efforts of our well-seasoned team. We believe we have the most capable, most knowledgeable and most courteous employees in the business. Just like your current project, our business is a continual work of art and we are ready to work with you to perfect your project.
A Bit About Our Approach
We have been in business since 2005 and are in the same location where we started, in the heart of Carbondale, Colorado. Our commitment to satisfying our customers and our ability to do so has allowed us to grow every year since inception. We have achieved success because of the following 9 guiding principles that we adhere to when serving both new and existing clients:
Our Guiding Principles
- We are committed to reaching your deadlines. We are willing to work overtime in order to make sure you get your reclaimed wood on time.
- We only accept and deliver the highest quality product and mill work. We have total control over our materials because we are a direct source for our reclaimed wood. Beginning with sourcing material, shipping, managing inventory, cleaning, kiln drying and milling, we have direct oversite and are able to provide finished product we can verify as being the highest possible quality.
- Since 2005 we have worked diligently to perfect our milling operations. By custom building our kilns and machine line, we know we have put in place the best equipment to work with reclaimed lumber. As material is processed, our highly trained team inspects each piece of wood for defects and culls out material that does not meet our product specifications. Our state-of-the-art machine line is maintained by in-house staff who know the intricacies of the machines inside and out. Our cutter heads are custom-designed and made to order thus achieving precise product specifications tailored for each order.
- We honor our quoted pricing. Our quotes are good for 30 days and we hold to the contracted pricing without exception.
- We maintain a large inventory of reclaimed lumber ensuring product is available to you at all times. You can find our extensive and diverse inventory list of timbers, dimensional lumber, siding, flooring and other applications on our website. (add link). If the material you need is not listed, we will quickly source the product you desire from our network of trusted demolition teams.
- We employ experienced, detail-oriented staff who are committed to the product, the customer, and the company. Our long term employees have historical knowledge of our evolution, our product, and past orders. Having a dedicated and cohesive group of employees allows us to spend quality time enhancing our operations so that we can offer our products and services to clients at competitive prices.
- Our office, inventory yard, kilns, and machine lines are housed on the same property, which allows us to maximize communication and efficiency. We handle quotes, orders and contracts from our office; we receive and prepare all material for shipping from our yard. We are able to service and oversee each order we process directly from our Carbondale location.
- We source only premier, high quality reclaimed lumber from throughout the United States and Canada. We only stock the best so that we can provide only the best.
- And most importantly, we are dedicated to ensuring our customers are happy, doing whatever we can to build a strong, lasting relationship. We have consciously limited our advertising resources in order to focus on building a reputation on customer referrals and word of mouth leads generation. Our superior products and mill work speaks for itself and has earned us repeated business from high end architects, builders and retail establishments.